"Passion For Bassin"

You can probably guess from the name of my Blog, "Passion For Bassin" that it has something to do with my love for Bass Fishing! What follows are some of my experiences, my thoughts and an occassional review of a lake or a product that I find interesting. Thanks for stopping by. I hope your visit is a pleasant one and that you will want to come back again. And by all means, leave us your own fish story. After all, that is what this blog is all about!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Floyds Knobs, Indiana, United States

Obviously I love to fish. However, My first real love is my wife and kids. I love spending time with them. To me few things compare to being home with my family with a blazing fire in the fireplace while outside it is snowing like crazy! Simple pleasures are usually the best!

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Welcome!

I must admit that I feel very strange as I write this, the first post of my new blog. Why? Actually there are several reasons. First of all I am saying welcome knowing full well that I might possibly be the only human being on the planet to ever read this! Secondly, I am not sure why I would actually need a blog. After all it wasn't that long ago that I didn't even know what a blog was. However, as with most things that I do, it was a gut impulse to set up this blog. I felt it would give me an opportunity to share some of things that I enjoy so much about fishing and life in general. Secondly, it would give me an outlet for my desire, from time to time to write. Not that I do it well, but I have always enjoyed writing and like many people I have always felt that I have a good book or two in me. That is if I "just had the time." (Needless to say, I will not be seeking or receiving accolades for my writing ability.) Last but certainly not least it gives me an opportunity to share a fish tale or two. After all, what kind of a fisherman doesn't have a tall tale or two to tell! When it is all said and done this is an opportunity to share my thoughts and feelings with those who have been "bit" with the same bug as I have. The Bass Fishing Bug. To that end I am grateful for such a unique venue. Thanks for visiting my blog and welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home