"Passion For Bassin"

You can probably guess from the name of my Blog, "Passion For Bassin" that it has something to do with my love for Bass Fishing! What follows are some of my experiences, my thoughts and an occassional review of a lake or a product that I find interesting. Thanks for stopping by. I hope your visit is a pleasant one and that you will want to come back again. And by all means, leave us your own fish story. After all, that is what this blog is all about!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Floyds Knobs, Indiana, United States

Obviously I love to fish. However, My first real love is my wife and kids. I love spending time with them. To me few things compare to being home with my family with a blazing fire in the fireplace while outside it is snowing like crazy! Simple pleasures are usually the best!

Sunday, January 23, 2005


One person that I passed it on to...My # 1 Fishing Buddy...My Son John Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home